Saturday, June 26, 2010

Oh what a precious sound!!!

Oh yes that is right....I GOT A PHONE CALL!!! And it was a precious sound!! A call I will NEVER forget!! "Mama...I am coming home!!" OMG...it was the best thing I have ever heard!! I felt like I had won the lottery and I will be getting my prize SOON!!! He is good and ready to come home!!


We talked for about 30 minutes and he told me everything he wanted when he comes home and everything he wanted to do and well I could do was cry...and he just couldn't understand why I was so excited!! Well Ladies...needless to say every time I talk about it...I AM ONE HOT MESS!! I just can't help it...It will be almost 7 months since I have seen him and he has been on the front line of this war!!! He has been shot at so many times and the good Lord has protected him and well he is just about finished with his patrol over there and then will be heading home SOON!!!!

Other than getting things ready for my Marine to come home I have a special guest coming in today!! Bradley is a ladies man and well he met this little girl last year in PCB and they have continually stayed in contact and her mama is bringing her from Kentucky to Georgia to visit today!! So...I WILL be busy!!! Enjoy your day!!
Keep Praying...IT WORKS!!

2 comments:

  1. I love it when MY phone rings and it is your voice on the other end saying "Justin called and he is good"! I can't wait until his feet hit American soil! I am steady praying for his safety! Love you bunches and enjoy your visitors:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOOHOOWOOHOOWOOHOO!!! You had me crying yesterday, we laugh we cry we worry & at theend of the day we love our Marines more than they will EVER EVER KNOW!!! I am so happy for you, I will praying praying praying!!!!! He will get home to you safe & sound!!!! Have a great day, stay busy & stay calm ;D LYLAS!!!

    ReplyDelete