Friday, June 25, 2010

Just eat me up!!!!

OMGoodness!!! I totally hate these little bugs!!!
MOSQUITO'S
But they LOVE me!! I can not be out side for more than a second or they just eat me up!!! I have tried every thing known to man to stop them from liking me so much but...NOTHING works!!


I went over and seen the cow and just got eaten up!!! I try not to scratch but I just can't help it!!


Oh and nothing from Justin in 15 days!!! Hopefully I will hear from him soon!! I have got alot done and things getting ready to go see him in a couple of weeks!! I can't put dates on here but just know that in a couple of weeks plus a couple or three days I will be seeing my Marine!!! Oh I am so excited!! I am so anxious!! I can't wait to get my hands on him and just have him close to me for a bit!!! I can't believe it is almost over for us!! Not sure where I would be if I had not be able to blog with you all and get support from each of you!! Still not out of harms way so...

Keep Praying...IT WORKS!!!

Andy is doing great and is gonna be going back out and won't be home until September!

3 comments:

  1. We are so much alike in so many ways and regretfully...just alike in being mosquito bait! They eat me up, too! I can go to Mom's house and get straight in the pool and still have them on my legs! They do not swim, unless they are trying to get a piece of me! Love you and hope you hear from your boy soon!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH I HATE THOSE LITTLE BUGGERS TOO ~ GRRRRR!!!

    I alreadu knwo from chatting with you earlier that you have heard from that sweet fella :) happy dance happy dance happy dance!!!!!

    Just a few more weeks & you'll be squeezing the stuffing out of him!!!! Praying for his safety & for strength!!! So happy to hear that Andy is doing well, praying for him too!!!

    Go get your stuff done....have a great night!! LYLAS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, they are pests for sure! If Tracy is around they don't bother me so bad... but that's just not fair to her:) I can't believe we have almost made it. Honey child, I can't wait to experience what it feels like to know he is out of harm's way and to get to see his sweet face again "pigging out"! It's almost over! Marshall says "they should leave the young ones at home and take old guys like him" Ain't he sweet!

    Love you bunches!

    ReplyDelete