Friday, June 18, 2010

I just gotta hold on...

A few more weeks!! In less than a month I will be seeing a sign like this up at Camp Lejeune!! I got a e-mail and a phone call for our 1/6 FRO and she gave us the window of time that they will be coming back on!! And all I could do was cry!! I am still crying and will cry from now on...
until I see this sweet face with my very own eyes!! I am just so beside myself!! I have so many questions....so many emotions and well I am just ANXIOUS, EXCITED and well just about a basket case!!

OMG, I really can not believe that it is true....He is really gonna be coming home!! I thought these days would never get here!!! I have so much to do and I got so many things to get ready and take to him and I have got so many things to bake and cook and take for him....Oh lord..I don't have much time!!! I gotta be busy!!

Enjoy your day...I am going have dinner with a Friend that I use to work for and I just can't wait! I have not seen her in like 10 years!! She taught my twins in PRE-K!! So well have lots of catching up to do!!

Keep Praying...IT WORKS!!

4 comments:

  1. I know, I know... I have a stack of yellow shirts to finish and parties to plan and OH MY GOODNESS, it is about time! The time has been slow at times and then again, here we are! We are almost there, he is almost ready to get his hiney home where he belongs! OH SIS! Praise the LORD! I am so happy this morning and excited and well, like you... gotta get busy! LOVE YOU! HUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cindy Lou,
    Continuing to pray protection and safety and health til the end...God bless Justin Simmons. Bring him home whole and WELL and RAH SAFE!!!!!!
    Hang on mama! I feel your excitement and emotions running high over the internet.
    It is a wonderful thing for all of us stateside to have them back. Lots of adjustment for them as they switch gears from such an "on-guard/on alert" on high levels just about all the time. I can't imagine what it would be like to adjust to just falling in a bed and sleeping. Justin said they fell asleep in a wheat field and he was awakened by gunfire and combat from Taliban. I know what I feel like when the phone rings at 4:30 am. Oh my goodness - what must that be like???? what an adjustment. Maybe all of us stateside need training for when they come back, Ya think???
    God will give us joyous times and we will all acclimate together! Hugs Hugs Hugs to you. Tears are okay around here!!!!! Excited right along with you. Running to the PO to send out pckgs to 4 Marines!!!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You know I am so happy for you!!! Thank you for calling me this morning,it really meant a lot!!! I am praying for that sweet fella, I cannot wait for him to be home with you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Lou! It won't be long! I guess I need to get the pink cupcakes going! Love you and I hope you have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete