Saturday, June 19, 2010

Congrats my Dear Friend!!!

OK....This is CPL. Platt and he is on is way home!!! I am so excited for him and his mama!! Billy was in boot camp with Justin and that is where I met his dear mama!! He has been stationed in Japan for the past 18 or more months and his mama has not even got to see him...only through pictures!! BUT...SHE WILL GET TO SEE HIM TONIGHT...Oh, I just get chills thinking about it!

My Dear Friend....I am so happy for you!! I wish that I was there with you!! You take lots of pictures, get lots of hugs and kisses and just enjoy that Marine of yours!!!


You give him a great big Georgia hug and tell him that I said "Thank you for his service!"

Congratulations to you....I know you are just so beside yourself...I am so Happy for you!!

Everyone enjoy your day!!

Keep Praying...IT WORKS!!

4 comments:

  1. I am so happy for sweet Lynda. She has been a tough cookie. Happy day up there. Wish I could be there too. Love you and have a wonderful Saturday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. From one Marine Mom to another Marine Mom and talkin' about another Marine Mom...what she said! DITTO!!!!
    We will all get out turns! Cheers and hugs...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so excited for Lynda! And I am excited for you! Won't be long now!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Still hanging on...flight arrangements were a mess :/ Thanks for your prayers!!!! I'm still praying too! LYLAS

    ReplyDelete