Saturday, June 12, 2010

Go Team Go!!!

GO TEAM GO!!!

Alex and Avery had been going to cheer camp all week and they put a show on for Parents, Grandparents, and Aunts!!!
Here is Avery...Gosh they were so precious!!

And here is Alex!!
Yayy!!! Team!!!



Here are the proud Grand-Parents!!! They are the Grand-Parents every grandchild could dream of having!! They are always in support of there grandchildren no matter where it is or when it is!! I love them so much!!


Well, that was about it for me...I did finally go and get my roots covered!! THANK GOD!!
Have a great day!!
Keep Praying...IT WORKS!!

2 comments:

  1. Cute pictures of those girls doing their cheer! That sure was a nice thing you said about those grandparents:) OH HEY, that's me and Pa! Thanks Sis! The kids are only little once and I don't like to miss a single thing, big or small! Now that Pa is retired, he gets to have fun too:) Love you bunches and enjoy your day! "We are one day closer"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah!!! So cute, they look like they were having fun!! Hoped to see YOU doing a "carpetwheel" LOL!!!! Thanks for sharing!! Wish Ganky & Pa wer my grandparents ;D !!! Have a good night!! Praying for Justin, he'll be home before you know it!! LYLAS!!!!!

    ReplyDelete