Friday, June 4, 2010

Down at the Barn...

As I was growing up my Daddy had goats and hogs and always planted a garden! Some of the others growing up at home had to help with those things but NOT me!! I didn't have to do anything with the animals or the garden unless I wanted to! I can remember me and Tracy climbing over the fence and playing in the pasture with the goats sometimes!! :)
But I am not the one that knows how to work with animals...But, Bradley had me at the barn where his cow is yesterday!!
And oh my!!!! Flies were everywhere and it smelled horrible!! UGH!!! I may be from Georgia but I am not into all that country living like that!! Oh, I guess I will be going and helping him around with the cow but I may have to wear jeans and a mask!! Bradley says I will get use to it but...not sure about that!!
You all have a good day!!
Keep Praying...IT WORKS!!

4 comments:

  1. LOVE the background! I am tickled about the cow and happy that Bradley is learning these things about country living! He isn't scared of getting his hands dirty and he will remember these experiences for the rest of his sweet life! Have a wonderful day and big hugs from your big Sister:) Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, I am with Ganky when she says that she is happy that Bradley is happy learnign abou that country living, Mr. P loves all that "STUFF" ~ I'm with you stinky-pooh!!! Have Justin send you home a gas mask...yoi're gonna' need it :) have a great day!!! LYLAS!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's good that he'll have that great experience. You just never know when you'll need it. Plus, hard work like farming is good for him. And yes, you'll get use to the smell after being around it for awhile. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know POP is smiling down on you Bradley and loving what you are doing. Keep up the good work

    ReplyDelete