Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Celebrate...good times!!!!

This is my Brother (one of the 2)!!!!
His Birthday was yesterday and a group of us got together and we went to lunch!!
Son of a Greek...and it was wonderful!! I got me a menu to go and will be going back!! I love a good Greek salad! But then after lunch and many laughs we went over to his house for some fresh home grown veggies!! Can't wait to have me a tomato sandwich!! He is such a joy to be around and I love him so much!!

Well Ladies...today I will be packing and ironing and getting all my stuff together to go on my little special trip!! I will be leaving as soon as I get up on Thursday morning!! OMG...I can not believe that this time has finally arrived for me!! I got picture on my phone last night of a friend that I have met on face book. Her son was in the H&S group and is a Doctor and he returned last night!! I just cried!! I can't wait!! 1/6 is slowly making it in!!!

Also continue to pray for the couple in the train accident! They just don't seem to be getting any better...I think the husband may be a little better but not much!! They just need all the prayers they can get!

Keep Praying...IT WORKS!!

3 comments:

  1. Good morning! It was a fun day, he is usually out of town on his birthday and we don't get to celebrate with him! He is just a load of fun ALL the time!

    I have started washing clothes and making piles! I am really getting excited too:) Can you believe it... he is almost on his way home. Prayers answered:)

    I am praying for Danny and Linda too! I pray they both make it thru all of this and will be back at Church soon!

    Love you bunches, have a marvelous day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOHRAH!!!! So happy for you, it will be such a special trip!! I so want to be there for all of the parties for that special Marine of yours!!!!! Enjoy your day & Happy B-Day to your brother! Praying for your church family! LYLAS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will just say I AM SO EXCITED FOR YOU. PRAYING THE REUNION IS ALL THAT YOU ARE ANTICIPATING AND JUST A HUGE MEMORY MAKER.
    So glad Justin is getting back to his home turf. God bless, Be Safe! Will look forward to pics.
    Hugs to you Marine Mama!

    ReplyDelete