Thursday, July 29, 2010

We got a new what?

We have this one shopping center around here that seems that nothing can make it a good go and so we just recently got a Dollar Tree and now they just opened us up a Food Lion Grocery Store!! Recently I mean it opened yesterday!!! And me being the crazy person I am went to see what kind of sales I could get!! I got 2 liter cokes for .77 each!! Hello...I am having a party this weekend!! So I am off here this morning to go get Tracy's groceries and yes I am going to Food Lion to get them!!! YAYY!!! I can't wait to see what her full week of groceries cost there!!!

You all enjoy your day!!
My son will be driving up in my driveway tomorrow!! OMG!!! SO EXCITED!!
Keep Praying...IT WORKS!!

2 comments:

  1. WOW, sounds like you are roaring this morning:) We went by there at 8:15 yesterday morning and the parking lot was packed! The line was way down the sidewalk waiting to get in. Have fun at the Food Lion and let me know if you get good prices! Love you bunches! SIS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rah for Justin coming...
    There's nothing like a new grocery opening in the neighborhood with lots of doorbuster specials to bring out the crowds!!!! I hear you! Have fun saving money!!! woot.
    Hugs and stay cool

    ReplyDelete