Monday, April 12, 2010

Back to School and Happy Birthday!

First...Happy Birthday my Dear Friend Joyce!!! I hope that you have a wonderful day and enjoy it to the fullest!!
I have never actually met Joyce, but she is part of our family that we adopted through blogging world!! She is such a sweet person and is so special to me!!

So as Joye celebrates her Birthday...My children have to go back to school...Spring Break is over!! It sure went by fast and I enjoyed every moment of it!! I hope that everyone has a great day!!

~Till Tomorrow~

Keep Praying...IT WORKS!!

3 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday to Joyce! What a sweetheart she is and I just can't wait to meet her someday in person! Have a blessed day my Sister and it looks like a beautiful one! Love you, SIS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh.... what a surprise and how sweet of you!! I love my other family!!! Thank you! xoxo! Celebrate for me in Georgia, ok???? Have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww...my post last night was a Birthday Wish to that sweetie too!!!! Hope you had a great day & good luck with your classes tis week, you'll do great!!!! Hope you have a great night! LYLAS!!!!

    ReplyDelete