Thursday, April 22, 2010

What a Wednesday!!!

Well School is kicking my hiney but I can do it...I got my grade back on my first test from Monday in Anatomy and Physiology and I passed!! 22 in my class and only 8 of us passed!! So I feel pretty good!! Then I had another test yesterday, Medical Terminology!! So I spent my day studying!!! I made more flash cards and I went through them a hundred times!!

And this was my teacher helping me study!! My sister Brenda!!! She was trying to get ready for work but still willing to help me study!!
I think I did ok but we will find out soon!!



Today my sweet Bradley has his surgery! We went and got him pudding and jello and Popsicles and powerades!! I want to keep him as comfortable as I can!! I know that this is a rough surgery so I will do what ever he needs!!

You all have a great day!!

Keep Praying...IT WORKS!!

~Till Tomorrow~

8 comments:

  1. You are such a great mom. Your children are blessed. And remember you are a smart cookie... you will excel in school!!!! xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOO-RAH! Super Mom..You Done Good Girl!
    I'm just thrilled for you. Your Justin would be proud of you too! Big Marine Victory yell right about now! :-)
    Saying a prayer today for Bradley... His throat will feel like our Justins did in Boot Camp that first month. Justin said he could feel what was like scabs on his throat from the "sounding off" in an acceptable manner to the DI. But Bradley will enjoy all the "healing" food he gets! RAH!
    Take Care...Hoping for phone calls for us.
    HUGS!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So proud of you. Let us know how Bradley does.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So proud of you, I just knew you could do it!!!!! I was thinking about Bradley all day...I wish I was closer, I'd help you out, sit with him so you could study or help you study or heck just sit and chat with ya :) ! Saying a prayer for that cutie, he'll be good as new before you know it!!! Hope you have a great night! LYLAS!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. did you go and do that thing with your blog too....my comments are going off into bolgging blackhole....hmmmmmm! Oh well, love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am proud of you great grades! Love you and I pray Bradley does great! SIS

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats on passing!! Praying for a quick recovery for Bradley.

    ReplyDelete