Thursday, January 21, 2010

Ring, Ring...Hello!

I have a phone like this one and I absolutely LOVE it!!!

Especially when it rings and this handsome fella is on the other end!!!
Ring, Ring...Hello!
Justin says: Hey mother how are you?
Mom says: Oh I am just fine...I love being able to talk to you!!! How are you?
Justin says: I am good! I love you, Mom!!
Mom says: I love you more than you will ever know!!!
I love to hear that voice on the other end....But can not wait until I can get me some hugs from him!!! He makes me happy and I make him happy...I always just want to best for him!!
He is my Son,
He is my Hero,
He is my Marine!!!!!
You all have a great day!!!
~Till Tomorrow~

5 comments:

  1. He is GREAT & I think you are his hero & you probably don't even know it!!!! He is a precious young man and a hero to all who know him! I can't wait until I see me some pictures of him home and singing up there at church with all of you ~ I know one momma who will be smiling from ear to ear, can you guess her name???? Yup Cindylou!!! O.k., gotta get to work, Love Ya!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Precious! I love it that he has been able to call a lot! Hey I saw where Verizon is changing their unlimited talk from $99.99 to $69.99:) Love you and enjoy your day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish I could hit the "like" button. Sweet post. Totally made me smile! Have a great day, dear! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cindy Lou,
    I know. :-) Truly I do. Military Moms...We all share a common bond of feelings in the heart. We all have it. Sometimes it almost hurts it's so BIG and DEEP. It's stretching us, isn't it...we are growing strong from it, too. :-) Ooo-Rah. God bless our Justins.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's not always easy to try to be strong. Your love and pride shine through in this post. May God give you the strength you need each and every day.

    ReplyDelete