Monday, January 18, 2010

Simple Sunday

It was just a simple Sunday!! Up early...phone call from my Marine!! :)
Got dressed up and off we went for a Sunday of Blessings!!
This is my Pastor...Tommy Dunn Jr.
He is such a blessing and can really do some preaching!!

Well after morning sevice we went to get Jeff a new cell phone and then back to church! We had a visiting Preacher...Alan Burns and he was GREAT!! I love to hear him preach!! Sooo, that was about it for my day...Got fill up at the church house and ready for a wonderful week!!

Have a great day!!

~Till Tomorrow~

3 comments:

  1. It was a great Church day! I enjoyed the Alan Burn's prayer in the morning service. I bet he is a great Preacher! Love you and enjoy your Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tommy is a good man! I am so glad you are getting to hear from Justin. Maybe he will stay put until they say "Load em up, boys! It is time to go home"!!! Wouldn't that be grand??? Love you and have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, I am glad you had a good Sunday & that you got to hear from Justin. I know that made your day :) I have two boxes that I'm loading up with goodies for our boys so they'll be going out soon! Have a great night, LYLAS!!

    ReplyDelete