Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy New Year...2010!!!


2010 is here!!!!
Happy New Year to you all!!!
I hope that this year brings you all happiness and good health!! I know that this past year has been a true roller coaster and I know there will still be some hills to climb and maybe a couple of valleys to go through but as long as we have each other it will all be ok!! I have looked back over the year of blogging and seen all the cute pictures of the girls and how much they have grown and of all the fun times that we have all had together in this blogging world. And I think that we even shared a few tears together!! Thank you all for such a wonderful year and I am looking forward to 2010 being another one!!!



I brought in the New Year with so many that I love and just had a wonderful time!! Now I am off to finish my cooking...Everyone will be here about 2 o'clock!! I may need your folding table Ganky!! Please!! Have a great day!!!
~Till Tomorrow~

4 comments:

  1. Hold the lunch I'll be right there ~ you laugh one day you might find me on your door step :) ! I'm glad you enjoyed your night, have a great day. Chat with you soon, LYLAS!!!!! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It WAS a fun night, it HAS been a great year and yes I'll be there WITH my folding table:) Happy 2010! Hey, Justin comes home in 2010:) Love you! Sis

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sure wish I could join y'all for lunch. I know it will be delish!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad you guys got to come. It was a lot of fun. So glad Justin comes home this year! Yay! Better that what we said yesterday, huh? Can't wait to stuff my face for a couple more days!! :) Gotta win me some free laborers!! See you later! Love you.

    ReplyDelete