Sunday, January 31, 2010

What a day!!!

Well our day started out stopping by the post office and sent off the Valentine package for Justin and then on to Social Circle High School to wrestle in the Redskin Rumble!! Bradley is almost finished with his 5th year of wrestling and he has struggled with his weight a couple of times but now has settled down and he is wrestling away!!! So here are a few pictures of the day!! It is hard to take picture they move so quick and then I am yelling at him to do a better move!! haha!!
Well here he goes fixing to flip this dude over!!

And now he has him down and BAM!!!
He PINNED him!!!
Yayy!!!!
Then after a day of wrestling we went home for a bit and then off to Karaoke with Kerry and Rhonda and all the kids!! Bradley and Robert were just full of it and sang their little hearts out!!
They are really good!!

So now I am off to church and hopefully hear from my Marine!!
You all have a great day!!!
~Till Tomorrow~

3 comments:

  1. Glad Bradley got a pin and sounds like a fun evening! Love you, one day at a time... we will hear from Justin soon! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay Bradley! When I see pictures of him wrestling, I remember how much I enjoyed the years Cam wrestled. It is a very exciting sport for sure. Text me when you do hear from Justin. Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, what a show he must have put on in the ring & singing :) I used to love watching Billy play football, screamed my lungs out!!! Glad you enjoyed your day, have a great Monday!! LYLAS!!

    ReplyDelete