Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Fun Day!!

I had to go to the grocery store yesterday and I got a project for me and the girls to make today!!!


That's right we are going to make Rice Krispies Treats!!







I will take lots of pictures and show how much they love doing stuff like this!!

And I would also like to take this time to wish these two special people and very

"HAPPY ANNIVERSARY"

20 YEARS!!!

I love these two very much!!!

They are both special to me and Rhonda is my very very Best Friend!!!


Have a great day!!


~Till Tomorrow~

4 comments:

  1. well that's great, congratulations to them!!!!! I SURE DO LOVE THOSE Rice Krispies Treats, I'll be right over...LOL! LYLAS, have a great day & enjoy those little ones they are so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, I can guarantee they will love making those treats! That will be a bunch of fun:) Happy Anniversary to Rhonda and Kerry, I love them too! Love you and have a blessed day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I bet they will love making the treats! They really enjoy helping in the kitchen. Happy Anniversary to Rhonda and Kerry too! Have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OH YEA. I'M SURE THE GIRLS WILL LOVE THAT. HAPPY ANNIVERSARY TO RHONDA AND KERRY !!!!!!!!! 2 VERY NICE PEOPLE.THEIR CHILDREN ARE ALSO. I WISHED I GOT TO SPEND MORE TIME WITH THEM.

    ReplyDelete