Monday, September 21, 2009

Rain Rain Go away!!!

Rain Rain Go Away...
It is time to get out the rain boots


And I think we need to start building one of these!!


It has rained for days and everything is flooding!!! I sure hope it lets up soon or we will be having to do something!!

Well I start school today and last night I got out my paper and pencils and thought you know I didn't get any new school clothes!! My daddy ALWAYS made sure I got new clothes when school started and when Summer time come around!! :( No new clothes this time!!:( I will let you know how it goes!!

Have a great day!!!

~Till Tomorrow~

4 comments:

  1. I am sick of this rain... I think we are all caught up, hope Nanny's river doesn't keep rising! You made me smile with the school clothes comment:) We didn't get a whole bunch of stuff but always got school clothes and Church clothes! Ahhhhh sweet memories:) Love you and have a blessed day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome post, Cynthia. By George, you need to go out and buy yourself at least a new school shirt. Congrats.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, school clothes are a must! Of course, with the weather, you may need to just get out something from last Fall and it will feel new. I am proud of you and I know you will do great! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'll help you pick out your new school clothes!!!! I'm so proud of you, you are going to do GREAT!!!! Good luck & study hard :) LYLAS!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete