Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Moon Sand, Working at Nanny's and The Moon!!

For Alex's Birthday she got lots of presents and all of them are very neat but our most favorite to play with today was the Moon Sand!!
This is some really neat stuff and we played with it for a good long time!! The girls had so much fun and Alex built a castle!!

Then I went to Barbara's and here is Jerry taking down the trim!! He has been working so hard to get their house fixed!!


Britani even got in there with her a hammer and helped him!! She had so much fun just her and Jerry working together!!

Well at Tracy's they have been having some work done in the backyard!! It really is looking good! So I go by the window that goes to the backyard about 100 times and I have got to see alot of progress today!! I can not wait to see the finished project!! But then at this one point today I went by the window and I had to run and get my camera and take this picture...The sun was shining and the weather was nice but the MOON was about half way out also!! HA!! LOL!!! I just could not resist!!



I hope you all have a great day!!
~Till Tomorrow~

5 comments:

  1. Sweet pictures except the moon one:) When I saw the title, I was thinking about taking pictures outside last night of the trumpets and daisies. I had looked up and saw the moon shining thru the trees... OOPS different moon:) Love you, Sis

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is SO FUNNY! I showed Autumn the "Moon" when she got home. How do people not feel the draft?! Alex and Avery were playing with Barbies "at the beach" with the moon sand after you left. Too Cute! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. HAHAHA!!!!! Thos kiddos are the best! Glad to see that they are now working towards repair and not just wet flood mess. If MR. P was down there he'd rip that place apart, he does that kind of work on the side & is really good at it...he has redone our kitchen from the studs up & our bathroom...oh i know if he were close by he would be there round the clock! Keep the faith!!! LYLAS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, Cynthia. You had me going on the moon thing. Remember last night at Barbo's when we were all commenting on the moon? That's what I thought it was. Very good post! I'll have to tell mom the girls enjoyed the Moon Sand.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great post! Thanks for making me laugh!

    ReplyDelete