Sunday, September 13, 2009

Go Dawgs!

This was a full football weekend!!! Friday for Newton Rams and then Yesterday...
"GEORGIA BULLDOGS"!!!
Justin being in A.P Hill and not able to watch the game I really had to keep up with it and text everything to him!! I always try to do what he ask and buddy that game about got me! It last way late and I like going to bed at 10:00 every night but Justin was having to be out in the field and could not watch it sooooo I stayed up!! It was a great game...made my nerves a little jumpy but it ended up great!!!
You all have a Super Blessed Sunday!!!
~Till Tomorrow~

4 comments:

  1. I watched it too, ALL the way to the victory! I really enjoyed it! Great game!!!!! Love you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, it made my nerves jumpy too! And my throat is sore from screaming at the TV.

    ReplyDelete
  3. more football today.....& then my patriots tomorrow night!!!! billy loves football too & baseball every night when he was at boot I did an entire section of my letter on sports updates :) he loved it & i'm sure justin appreciates all of your updates the things moms will do for their baby boys!!!!! LYLAS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WHAT A GAME! Down to the very end! It is always so exciting when they are close like that! Autumn has had some games that were down to the very end! So much fun to watch! I am glad you were able to keep Justin informed. Sorry he missed it, though. He loves those Bulldogs! Love you and have a great Sunday!

    ReplyDelete