Thursday, September 3, 2009

They are coming home!

This face is coming home to his mama tomorrow and I can't wait to see him!! It seems like a really long time since I have seen him but it really hasn't! I got good news about his deployment...


And as you know Jeff has been working out of town for about 2 months and he is coming home also Friday...to work in town!! They are finished with that job to where they don't need him up there as much so he is coming home!!




So I will have my family complete for a few days!!!!

So I hope that you all have a great day!! I bet you are wanting to know about Justins deployment aren't you!!! Oh well ok I will tell you...He will not be deployed for at least another 6 months!!!! YAY!!!!

~Till Tomorrow~

5 comments:

  1. YayYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYAYYYYYYY!!!!Can you hear me shouting and I jumping up & down toooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!! The Best News!!!!!!!

    Enjoy that Marine & Jeff ~ Hugs to all of you! LYLAS :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Praise the LORD! I tell you... Prayers really work:) Lots can happen in 6 months, can you say "World Peace"? Love that Marine and glad Jeff is getting to come back home!
    Love you Sis

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is WONDERFUL! (all caps means I am yelling with excitement) ;) Can't wait til you get to put your arms around them tomorrow! Love you and have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hallelujah!!!!! I'm so, so, so happy. And I'm glad he's coming home this weekend and Jeff too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you, God!!! I am so happy for you, Justin and your huge family! I'm so happy you get your whole family together. There is nothing like it! Have fun!!!!!

    ReplyDelete