Monday, September 14, 2009

Happy Anniversary!!!

Happy Anniversary!!
13 Years

I am so proud to have these two as part of my family!! They are special to me...Tracy and I grew up together! She is my niece but more like my sister!! I love her more than she will ever know! She and Derek are the best!! They have worked very hard to get what they have and I am so proud of them!! They also are the parents of those two precious babies I keep every day!! I hope they have many many more!!

~Till Tomorrow~

3 comments:

  1. well then a million well wishes on these two very special people, many, many more wonderful years together!!! LYLAS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love them too! Happy Anniversary Punkin!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a nice surprise! Thanks so much Lou! I did not expect that at all! I love you! Thanks also to my other "well wishers"! Love you all!

    ReplyDelete