Saturday, September 5, 2009

Save Money Live Better and He is home!!

Well is was a fantastic Friday! The girls and I had grocery shopping to do and so we got dressed and off we went! Aren't they just the cutest things ever!!!
I bank at the bank in Kroger and I had to stop and transfer some money because of all my banking problems this week and I said to the girls, "We will just shop here for the groceries this week."

Well then Alex responded with this..."Cindy, I don't think we should shop here. On T.V. they say the Save Money and Live Better to shop at Walmart!!" And sure enough that is exactly what they say!!! So off to Walmart we went! It is one of those store though that does not have the buggy for the kids to ride in so they got the run of the store!! Maybe that why Alex wanted to go there? But anyways we had a blast!!!
They each got a visit with Ronald!
Then about 7:30 or so I saw the most wonderful sight... This little blue car pulling in my driveway!!! Snapped a picture and ran to get me a hug!!!

He was tired from the drive and if you can imagine...HUNGRY!!! I had ordered chicken wings and buddy he went straight in and got him a plate of them!!
I am so glad to have my little Family all together for a few days!! I will share pictures of the the entire weekend!!
I hope that you all have a Super Saturday!!
~Till Tomorrow~


5 comments:

  1. Great pictures Sis! Happy and thankful Justin made it home safely:) I would say tell him to enjoy his time at home, but HE DOES... every minute! Love you and be home later today!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those two girls are just the cutest things ever & don't ya just love the things they come up with! Glad Justin is home!!!!! LYLAS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love those girls!!! Wait until they start wanting to buy stuff off infomercials!! Don't give in to them. lol! Papa still falls for those commercials. Walmart does rock, tho. Enjoy your time with Justin! I'm so happy for you. Our Justin was back in North Carolina with his wife for a leave and just left back to Afghanistan again. Please all of you keep him in your prayers. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That was really funny when Alex said that about Walmart! Commercials have more of an effect than we realize! By the way, Joyce, they already want some dolls that are sold infomercial style (call to get them)! I enjoyed our visit with Justin last night! I know my kids did too! Enjoy the rest of your weekend! Love you all!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those are 2 cuties....Enjoyed your blog...Just blog hopping tonight.
    Hope you will stop by and visit my new Christmas blog. There is a great giveaway this week.
    http://grammyababychangeseverything.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete