Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Just a normal morning...

Yes that right it was just a normal morning...up earlier than the kids and get my one cup of coffee and sit down with my computer to check out a few things...blogs, facebook, my space and my bank account!! Those 4 things I get on the computer and check out every single day of my life!!! Well nothing any different yesterday morning...blogs were up and wonderful and facebook was about the same as the night before and my space was also about the same...and then all H*@@ broke loose when I got to my checking account..... thats right it has been zapped again!!! Not as easy to have replaced this time! A couple of months ago when I lost my card they only got like $100 dollars well not this time they wiped me out over $3000!!!! I will get my money back in about 10 days!!! So all will be well!!!
No pictures today...you would not have wanted to see my face when I saw I had no money in my account!!
You all have a great day!!
~Till Tomorrow~

5 comments:

  1. People should be ashamed for taking hard earned money from you:( They deserve a good 'ole whooping! Love you, Sis

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe that!!!!! How in the world did they get ahold of your number? I think you better change your checking account!!!!! Mean people suck. Sorry for the crudeness. It's just the truth.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with the girls! It is so wrong to steal from people! I am glad you will get your money back, though! Imagine if you didn't?! Love you and we will work it all out!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow.... I'm so sorry that happened to you. I stay broke so that doesn't happen. ;D Hope your day is better!

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh Cindy ~ I am sorry! I hope they catch who ever did this and hang them by their toes in the middle of the town and then we can go throw rotten eggs at him/her!

    ReplyDelete